Wednesday 3 June 2020

All About Me

Hi my name is Arianna and I go to Awapuni school. My dad's from Italy My mum is from New Zealand and I'm from New Zealand and I have two brothers and one sister. 

I find it hard to spell and I am good at sports and i like Soccer rugby and netball.

 My  goal this year is to spell better.

I love to do art and one person who Inspires me is Harry Potter books because he Inspired me to read. 
We were learning about Voice typing
I found it easy to Voice typ
I found it challenging to Get it finish on time 
Next time I will Get it finish on time.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Arianna
    I really like the way you said that you like Harry Potter books and that you like to do art.
    I really think that you are a good speller.
    Next time you could maybe put your stems on the top of your post rather than the bottom.
    From Aylah

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.